Symantec Secure Site Pro + EV
The Symantec™ Secure Site Pro with EV SSL Certificate, with 99.9% browser recognition, provides a minimum of 128-bit and up to 256-bit encryption. The Symantec™ Secure Site Pro with EV SSL Certificate includes Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) to ensure strong encryption (a trillion times a trillion times stronger than 40-bit) to all site visitors, including those with nonstandard or older browsers and OSs. Its $1.5 million NetSure® extended warranty is the highest in the SSL industry. Includes the Norton™ Secured Seal.
Extended Validation (EV) enables the green address bar in major browsers, and True 128-bit
SSL Certificates (i.e., those with SGC) allow every site visitor to experience the strongest SSL encryption on the market.
Some nonstandard and older browsers and operating systems will not connect at the strongest encryption level without Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) SSL encryption in place. Symantec™ is the leading Certification Authority (CA) for SGC-enabled SSL Certificates, providing across-the-board coverage more than any other company, encryption that protects over 99.9% of Internet users.
- Extended Validation, Green Address Bar
- SGC Enabled - Strongest Encryption
- Secure up to 25 Domains (Multi SAN Certificate)
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Norton™ Secured Seal
- Norton™ Daily Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- Domains Secured 1 FQDN; up to 5 with added SAN
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit, Automatic step-up to 128 minimum (SGC)
- Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
- $1,250,000 warranty